If you enjoyed the popular Introduction to Adobe Camera RAW Part 1, this course will take your understanding of this exceptional program to an entirely new level.
By the end of it you'll be able to turn your RAW files in to masterpieces, within minutes.
What you'll learn:
- Find out how to work the Detail panel and discover the amazing Masking slider.
- Learn Noise Reduction - find out how to get 'noise' out of your shots.
- Understand the difference between Hue, Saturation and Luminance.
- Learn how to practice split toning.
- Get rid of Chromatic Aberration - those rogue coloured pixels on the edge of objects in your image.
- Understand the value of presets and how they can save you heaps of time.
And of course, lot's more.